READY TO LEARN MORE?
Complete the following to connect with an admission counselor and get more information about Carroll's MSN program.
- 8-week hybrid courses
- Didactic courses have an online component
- Didactic course and labs are held Tuesday afternoons and evenings
- Courses offered on a consistent time schedule each week
- You’ll choose your own clinical day on a Wednesday, Thursday or Saturday throughout the program
Why a MSN-DE?:
- The MSN-DE degree will offer you options for career advancement
- There are options for post-graduate specialty certifications after you have obtained your MSN-DE degree and passed the NCLEX
Carroll University’s nursing program occupies space in two modern nursing lab facilities—the brand new Donald and Martha DeWees Nursing Simulation and Collaboration Hub and the newly renovated Henke Nursing Center— on our historic main campus in Waukesha, Wisconsin.
Donald and Martha DeWees Nursing Simulation and Collaboration Hub
Located within Doug and Nancy Hastad Hall
- Five simulation rooms with adjoining control and observation rooms.
- State-of-the-art medical manikins and equipment.
- Four debriefing pods.
- Lecture space.
- Large laboratory/examination area equipped with hospital beds and exam tables.
Henke Nursing Center
Located within Otteson Theatre and the Humphrey Memorial Chapel and Art Center
- Nursing simulation laboratory.
- Classroom space.
- Computer lab.
- Nursing faculty offices.