Admission Process | MSN—Direct Entry
Applications and credentials for admission to the Master of Science in Nursing—Direct Entry program must be submitted for processing to the Carroll University Office of Admission. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and as decisions are made on applications, applicants are notified through the Office of Admission.
Pre-requisite courses (courses must be within 7 years and grade earned of a C or better):
- UG -GPA 3.0 or higher
- Consideration will be given to students with UG-GPAs = 3.0 who demonstrate academic achievement of 3.0 or higher with pre-requisite courses.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution in any degree other than nursing
- Authors should submit letters via this reference link.
- 6-8 credits of human anatomy and physiology with a lab (2 courses of 3 to 4 credits)
- 3-4 credits of chemistry with a lab (1 course of 3 to 4 credits)
- 3-4 credits of microbiology with a lab (1 course of 3 to 4 credits)
- 3-4 credits of lifespan or developmental psychology (1 course of 3-4 credits)
- 3-4 credit statistics course (1 course of 3-4 credits)
Program Admission Process
Applicants must comply with all admission requirements listed above. Selection decisions will be based on submission and evaluation of:
Please submit application materials, including official transcripts, to the office of admission at email@example.com.
- Graduate Studies Application
- All official post-secondary transcripts, including both graduate and undergraduate course work
- Two letters of reference (work supervisors, professional colleagues, faculty)
- Statement of purpose defining goals/objectives for the pursuit of graduate studies
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- MSN Technical and Progression Standards
Office of Admission
100 N. East Avenue
Waukesha, WI 53186
For questions regarding the application process contact:
Director of Graduate Admission