Transfer Students

The following guides contain a course-by-course evaluation of all courses offered in each institution's catalog. The purpose of this document is to give advisors and students assistance in determining transferability of coursework. Due to changes in course content both at the transfer institution and at Carroll University, the equivalencies are subject to change. An official evaluation will be completed by Carroll University prior to enrollment. Carroll University students seeking to have coursework transfer from another institution, are required to obtain permission in advance by submitting a Transfer of Credit Approval Form, available on the Registrar’s Office webpage.

Any courses that do not have exact equivalencies at Carroll University will transfer to Carroll as elective credit, unless otherwise indicated. The acronyms of F1, F2, H1, H2, P1, P2, S1, S2, N1, N2, CCD indicate if a course fulfills a General Education course requirement at Carroll.

Questions concerning transfer procedures maybe directed to the Office of Admission at Carroll University by calling 1.800.CARROLL or (if locally) 262.524.7220.

Area Schools

Transfer Credit Policy

Learn more aboutCarroll University

Panoramic View of campus