Carroll University Transfer Credit Approval
- A complete catalog course description must accompany this request.
- A syllabi is recommended for approvals for general education courses.
- Allow up to 4 weeks for processing. Approvals from International schools will take longer.
- Advance approval is necessary.
- Authorization is only valid for the term requested on the form.
- All course work must be graded “C” or above to be accepted as credit earned toward graduation.
- Transfer courses graded with a “D” may fulfill major, minor, general education or elective requirements and will factor into the student’s overall GPA. However, if a student is on academic probation, a grade from a transferred course will not overturn that status.
- “C”, “D” or “F” grades earned at Carroll may only be repeated at Carroll.
- Final 32 credits of degree must be complete at Carroll.
- An official transcript needs to be sent to Carroll upon completion of course.
- All Transfer Credit Approval communication will be sent through your Carroll email address.
- All Transfer Credit Approval policies can be found in the academic catalog.
Please complete the entire form.