Instructor Information | Celebrate Carroll
How can I encourage students to participate?
Remind them that it is a good way to:
- Gain valuable experience presenting professional, academic material
- Help build an application for admission into graduate school
- Share their scholarly work across campus
- Enhance presentation skills
- Build a résumé
How does registration work?
Registration opens in February each year. The specific date will be advertised.
How do I get my students to attend?
- Make Celebrate Carroll a requirement for class or an extra credit option
- Tell students that they can earn a convocation point for attendance
- Encourage students to attend to support their friends and classmates