Admission Process | Educational Leadership
Priority deadline of August 15, 2023 for the best student experience. Candidates completing the application process after August 15th will be considered as space is available.
Interested in the Educational Leadership Program?
Carroll’s education programs are committed to your continued learning.
- Carroll will waive the 9-credit transfer limit. Candidates with transfer work will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis, and according to DPI requirements for Carroll’s programs.
- Hybrid delivery with in-person attendance one weekend per month.
- Collaboration with current educators actively problem solving in their current roles.
- Potential district agreement for tuition benefit. Click here to learn more.
Selection decisions will be based on submission and evaluation of:
Upload application materials to your status portal.
- Completed Graduate Studies Application
- Official undergraduate and graduate transcripts, verifying completion of undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university.
- Cover letter explaining why you are applying to this program and how your professional background prepares you for this program.
- Current resume.
- Candidates may also provide letters of recommendation (optional).
For students who have or will complete a graduate level program at CU within the past year, and would like to pursue another option, please fill out this major minor declaration form. Then register for the relevant first courses.
Contact Brad Kose with any questions or guidance at email@example.com.