Please complete the form below to learn more about the Master of Science in Educational Leadership program and an admission counselor will contact you shortly.
Coursework - Master Degree or Licensure Only
The comprehensive coursework in the educational leadership program covers a variety of relevant, theoretical and applied topics impacting P-12 education. Students completing the graduate program in education are required to complete a research project.
The 30-credit program consist of the core courses, electives and required courses:
- Core Courses
- EDU613: Educational Leadership Theory and Practice (3 credits)
- EDU685: Designs of Curriculum and Instruction (3 credits)
- EDU686: Continuous Improvement in Education (3 credits)
- EDU687: Educational Law (3 credits)
- EDU688: Resource Allocation and Budget Deployment (3 credits)
- EDU667: Instructional Supervision Seminar (2 credits)
- EDU668: School Leadership Practicum I (1 credits)
- EDU669: School Leadership Practicum II (1 credits)
- EDU670: School Leadership Practicum III (2 credits)
- Research Courses*
- EDU607: Introduction to Educational Research (3 credits)
- EDU609: Research Seminar I (3 credits)
- EDU616: Research Seminar II (3 credits)
- *Required for Master degree-seeking students.
2021–22 Meeting Dates
Saturday: 8 a.m.–4 p.m.; Sunday: 8 a.m.–3 p.m.
- September 11-12, 2021
- October 2-3 , 2021
- November 6-7, 2021
- December 4-5, 2021
- February 5-6 , 2022
- March 5-6, 2022
- April 2-3 , 2022
- April 30-May 1, 2022
- Summer - TBD
Master of Science in Educational Leadership Information Sessions
Join Carroll education program faculty and admission counselors to learn more about the program and admission process.
This meeting will be held using Microsoft Teams, which can be accessed via Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome web browsers, or the Microsoft Teams app.
Contact us directly for more information.