TEACHES IN THE FOLLOWING PROGRAM(S)
Professor Holz says returning for her advanced degree was her greatest career decision. She loves working with nursing students and her role as a nurse educator. Professor Holz is proud to be part of the team at Carroll University. In the lab and practicum setting, she finds it rewarding to watch students grow into their practice and overcome their fears and apprehensions.
- University of Phoenix, Master of Science in Nursing, Education emphasis
- UW-Oshkosh, Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Areas of Specialization
Medical-Surgical, Simulation and Practicum Experiences
Scholarly and Professional Achievements
Poster Presentation – “Prioritization of Multiple Patients: A Progressing Simulation” at 2014 Drexel University Nursing Education Institute in Myrtle Beach, SC.
Poster Presentation – “Peer Evaluation Using QSEN Competencies in Simulation” at 2016 QSEN National Education Conference in San Antonio, TX.
Service to Carroll University and Profession
- Innovations in Teaching, Technology, And Scholarship Committee (iTTASC)
- Nursing Department Admissions
- Chair of College of Health Sciences Student Needs Committee
- Faculty and Staff Concerns Committee
- Planning and Budget Committee
- Nursing Department Faculty Review Committee
- Curriculum Committee