Veteran Student Application Checklist
Use this guide as your checklist to help you with the admissions process at Carroll University.
- Apply for admission and send official transcripts for all schools attended to the Carroll University Office of Admission. There is no fee to apply.
- A DD214 should be supplied as part of the admission process and should be forwarded to the student’s admission counselor.
- Qualify which benefits you will be using. If you don’t know, please contact the Veteran’s Administration at 1.888.GIBILL.1 (888.442.4551) or va.gov/education to apply for your educational benefits and determine which benefits are appropriate for you.
- Once the benefit type is resolved and you have been accepted to the university, submit a copy of the Letter of Certification and a DD214 to the School Certifying Official in the Registrar’s Office. (If the DD214 has already been submitted to the admission office, you should not need to resubmit this form.)
- After all forms have been submitted, the School Certifying Official will verify benefits.
Please note that ALL VETERAN BENEFITS VARY. Some benefits are provided to the institution, while others pay the student directly. It is up to the student to qualify and understand these benefits prior to enrollment at Carroll University.
For additional information about applying to Carroll University, please contact the office of admission at 262.524.7220 or email@example.com.
For additional information about veteran’s benefits, contact Mary Hensel at 262.524.7575 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Carroll Student Veteran Organization (CSVO) is a growing presence on campus and meets regularly at the Student Veteran House (Voyager House), a retreat and resource for all Carroll students who are active military or veterans, or who are family members of veterans receiving education benefits. For more information about this group, please contact email@example.com.