Unofficial Transfer Credit Evaluation

Considering transferring to Carroll University? Send us your unofficial transcripts and an admission counselor will get back to you with an evaluation of how your credits may transfer. 

Upload your file

( ) -
Please upload a copy of your unofficial transcript.
If you went to more than one institution, upload additional transcripts here.

Apply toCarroll University

Panoramic View of campus