International Student Admission
Proof of Financial Support

If you will require an F-1 visa to study in the United States you will be required to submit documents demonstrating you have the financial means to support yourself for a full academic year, including tuition, fees and living expenses. Students who will be at Carroll for less than one academic year will only be required to show proof of finances for the duration of their program. Please refer to your Financial Aid Award or Cost of Attendance Information, sent by International Admissions at the time of acceptance. This is a good indication of what you should anticipate to pay.

Acceptable Evidence of Financial Support

Unacceptable Financial Documents

Statement of Financial Sponsorship

If full or partial funding is coming from personal sources (for example, family, friends or personal sponsors), each individual who will provide your financial support must complete a Statement of Financial Sponsorship and submit appropriate financial documents.

Download the Statement of Financial Sponsorship

Financial Support From a Sponsoring Agency, Government, or Non-Carroll University Scholarship

If you will be receiving support from a scholarship agency, you must attach an official scholarship letter which explains the terms and the amounts of the award. Companies should provide a statement indicating that they have the amount currently available.

Proof of funds usually includes bank statements and/or scholarship letters. Organizations and/or companies providing scholarships or paid study leave for you should provide an award letter outlining the details of the award in U.S. dollar amounts. The letter must contain:

All documentation should be dated less than 12 months before the time you intend to enroll.

The Future isWithin Reach

Panoramic View of campus