Visit with us in person and virtually to see our facilities.
Tour Main Campus | We recommend visiting main campus to people interested in these graduate programs:
- Athletic Training and Sport Physiology & Performance Coaching – access to athletic teams and training facilities
- Nurse Educator – see our new nursing facilities
- Graduate programs in Education – see the newly renovated Education Hall
Tour the Center for Graduate Studies | Most classes for these graduate programs are held at the Center for Graduate Studies:
- Clinical Exercise Physiology, Master of Business Administration, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy and Physician Assistant
COVID-19 Safety Guidelines
To ensure your safety we have put into effect the following COVID-19 safety guidelines while on campus:
- Always wear a mask. If you are unable to access a mask, one will be provided for you.
- Limit the number of your group to three total people (yourself and two guests).
- Maintain social distancing.
Respectfully, if you are uncomfortable or unable to adhere to our guidelines, we politely ask you email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a virtual campus visit, view our virtual tour and check out the Flickr photo tour of Center for Graduate Studies.