To apply for admission to Carroll University you need to submit the following documents:
- Apply directly online or use Common Application.
- There is never a fee to apply to Carroll University.
- Submit a transcript
- High school students can submit 6, 7 or 8 semester transcripts. Unofficial transcripts will be accepted for admission purposes.
- Transfer students must submit official transcripts from ALL institutions of higher education attended.
- Standardized Test Scores
- Carroll University is test-optional.
Please note: Additional documentation may be required.
Evaluation for acceptance generally takes one to three weeks and is done on a rolling basis. To monitor the status of your application, log into my.carrollu.edu.