To apply for admission to Carroll University you need to submit the following documents:
- Apply directly online or use Common Application.
- There is never a fee to apply to Carroll University.
- Submit a transcript
- High school students can submit 6, 7 or 8 semester transcripts. Unofficial transcripts will be accepted for admission purposes.
- Transfer students must submit official transcripts from ALL institutions of higher education attended.
- Standardized Test Scores
- ACT or SAT (writing section optional) – unofficial copies of your scores are acceptable. If multiple scores are submitted, we will recalculate a composite score based on your highest section scores from each test. A recalculation will only be done from the same test types (ACT or SAT).
- Transfer students may have this requirement waived.
Please note: Additional documentation may be required.
Evaluation for acceptance generally takes one to three weeks and is done on a rolling basis. To monitor the status of your application, log into my.carrollu.edu.