Join us for an athletic training skills camp on Tuesday, August 18. This free event will introduce you to an exciting career opportunity in athletic training.
Athletic Training Skills Camp
August 18, 2020 from 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Van Male Field House on Carroll's main campus (directions)
- Spend the day with athletic trainers who have more than 35 years of combined experience.
- Learn and practice basic athletic training skills like taping, bracing, wound management and emergency management.
- Experience a day in the life of our athletic trainers, complete with a Q&A session.
- Encounter real-life anatomy features on Carroll’s state-of-the-art Anatomage table.
- Gain hands-on experience in Carroll’s multiple athletic training facilities.
- Lunch provided.