International Graduate Admission

Deciding to invest in a graduate degree is making the decision to invest in your future. If you are considering graduate school, you should consider what university will allow you to have individualized attention from dedicated faculty who have experience inside and outside of the classroom. As an international student, you will also want to be confident that your instructors and classmates value the unique perspectives your background and culture allow you to share. We are confident that Carroll University students find all of these important criteria in each of our graduate programs.


Discover Carroll's Graduate Programs

The first step on an epic journey is preparation! Let’s get started! Admission of students requiring F-1 visas are limited to programs listed below:

Learn More

Student at table with notebook

How to Apply

Applications accepted on a rolling basis, and you'll receive an admissions decision within two weeks of submitting a complete application.

teacher talking to students with icon

Cost of Attendance

Higher education is an investment. A Carroll education may be the best investment you ever make with lifelong returns.

grad students walking

Center for Graduate Studies

The Center for Graduate Studies is the heart of our graduate programs and offers state-of-the-art technology, common areas for interdisciplinary discussion and study space.

students interacting

Financial Aid

Carroll recognizes outstanding student accomplishments by awarding institution scholarships totaling $40 million annually. 100% of students receive some form of financial aid.

Ready to dig a little deeper or just curious?Either way, we are standing by to help

students walking main lawn

Start your journey

Take the next step today. Start Your Application!
“For a small university, there was a large international student community...”
—Grainne from Ireland


The Future isWithin Reach

Panoramic View of campus