There are several ways to fulfill the Carroll University's English proficiency requirement:
- ACT English score of 18 or higher
- SAT Evidence Based Reading and Writing score of 510 or higher
- Attend a U.S. high school for 3 or more years and enroll in non-ESL English/Language Arts classes
- Receive a grade of "C" or better in a college-level English Composition course (equivalent to ENG140 | Writing Seminar) at a regionally-accredited U.S. college or university
- Receive a bachelor's degree at a U.S. institution or from an institution in a country listed below
Applicants from the following countries do not need to submit proof of English proficiency:
- Canada (except Quebec)
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- Some Caribbean countries may qualify upon request to be reviewed
* Carroll University reserves the right to require English proficiency from any applicant if deemed necessary by a university official.
* Email requests for consideration of alternate proof of English proficiency may be sent to email@example.com. Please include your name, date of birth, and any circumstances you deem applicable for consideration.