Reporting Options

If you are in an emergency situation, dial 911 immediately for law enforcement and/or medical assistance.

Carroll University strongly encourages students and employees to report incidents of sexual assault, dating/domestic violence, sexual harassment, stalking, or related retaliation.

What is a formal complaint?

A formal complaint is a request for the University to investigate alleged sexual misconduct. It must be submitted in writing by the person who experienced the conduct or by the Title IX Coordinator.

The Title IX Coordinator can answer questions or address concerns about formal complaints or any other issue related to sex or gender discrimination.

Gabby Dralle | Title IX Coordinator and Compliance Officer
Location: Center for Student Life and Wellness 120
(262) 524-7372
Online Report Form

Report to the University

Anyone who feels that they have been the victim of prohibited conduct is encouraged to bring it to the attention of the appropriate University Title IX staff. They are empowered to provide supportive remedies and academic adjustments to all individuals involved in these situations and to protect the safety of the campus and community through these measures. You may want to report to the University for the following reasons:
  • The incident has negatively affected your academics or employment.
  • You have concerns about your safety or the safety of the campus community.
  • You wish to document the occurrence of an event but do not want to file a formal complaint or name the Respondent.
  • You want the University to pursue disciplinary action against the Respondent. If you are in an emergency situation, dial 911 immediately for law enforcement and/or medical assistance.
  • You want a "Mutual No Contact Order" to be put into place between you and the Respondent.
  • You would like to be provided with support resources.
A report is a notification (which can be made via email, over the phone, in person, or anonymously) of an incident of alleged misconduct or of concerning conduct. A report is not a complaint. When Title IX receives a report, Title IX conducts outreach to the impacted party offering resources and support options. A report alone does not initiate an investigation, a Formal Complaint, a report to law enforcement, a report to the impacted party’s employer/unit, or contact with the person alleged to have engaged in misconduct.

A complaint is a document filed and signed by a Complainant alleging misconduct by a named Respondent requesting a formal investigation into those allegations according to University policy.

Report to Law Enforcement

If you are seeking criminal penalties (such as incarceration or sex offender registration), you may file a report to the relevant law enforcement agency. Law enforcement can help individuals understand the process of obtaining orders of protection, restraining orders, or similar lawful orders issued by the courts.

Reports should be filed with the agencies located where the incident occurred.

Waukesha Police Department
Emergency: 911
Non-Emergency: 1-262-524-3831
1901 Delafield St,
Waukesha, WI 53188
Panoramic View of campus