Waukesha State Bank Scholars Program
Deadline: February 15, 2018
Amount of scholarship
Twenty $1,000 one-year scholarships will be awarded.
Conditions of eligibility
- Applicants must reside or attend high school in Waukesha County.
- Prior to application for the Waukesha State Bank Scholars Program, the student must be an accepted applicant of Carroll University for fall 2018.
- The student must submit this application by February 15, 2018.
Conditions of competition
- All application materials must be received on or before February 15, 2018.
- Scholarship candidates will be notified of their status.
- Waukesha State Bank Scholars Program Scholarship recipients will be awarded the scholarship by May 1, 2018.
Please contact the Office of Admission at 1.800.CARROLL or 262.524.7220, with questions regarding the scholarship.