Waukesha State Bank Scholars Program
Application Deadline: January 2, 2024
Amount of Scholarship
Twenty $1,000 one-year scholarships will be awarded.
Conditions of Eligibility
- Applicants must reside or attend high school in Waukesha County.
- Prior to application for the Waukesha State Bank Scholars Program, the student must be an accepted applicant of Carroll University for fall 2024.
- All application materials must be received by January 2, 2024.
Conditions of Competition
- Scholarship applications will be reviewed by a selection committee.
How to Apply
Please complete the following items and upload them when you submit your application.
Please upload a listing of the following:
- Community service activities
- Please include approximate dates, number of hours and a brief description of duties
- Work experience
- Include employer name, job title and description, approximate dates and hours worked per week
- Extracurricular involvements
- Include years you participated
Write an essay briefly describing how you plan to volunteer/contribute to the Waukesha County Community both during your time at Carroll and after graduating from Carroll.
Please contact the Office of Admission at 1.800.CARROLL or 262.524.7220, with questions regarding the scholarship.