TEACHES IN THE FOLLOWING PROGRAM(S)
School of Business
After graduating from Illinois State University with a focus in insurance and risk management, Ryan Nowicki has held various roles across the insurance industry for over 12 years. His broad background in sales, service, and leadership, across both personal and commercial lines of insurance, provide extensive knowledge and real-world experience to share with students at Carroll's School of Business and Technology.
Nowicki is currently the director of personal lines at R&R insurance, where he leads strategy, vision and growth for a team of 20 licensed insurance agents. He recently relocated from Northern Illinois to Lake Country and enjoys spending time with his wife and two children, mountain biking, wakeboarding, snowboarding and other outdoor activities.
- Bachelor’s degree from Illinois State University in Business Administration
Areas of Specialization
Scholarly and Professional Achievements
- Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist (CLCS)
- Waukesha County Business Alliance – Leadership Waukesha County Graduate
Service to Carroll University and Profession
- Assurex Global – Private Client Benchmarking Committee Chair
- Professional Insurance Agents of WI – Young Professionals Committee Member
- Vice President – Rockford Area Mountain Biking Alliance