TEACHES IN THE FOLLOWING PROGRAM(S)
Department of Computational and Physical Sciences
- Dalhousie University, Canada, Ph.D.
- Dalhousie University, Canada, M.S.
- University of Edinburgh, Scotland, B.S.
Areas of Specialization
Organic chemistry, photochemistry.
Scholarly and Professional Achievements
Intramolecular photosensitization of the pinene–ocimene rearrangement; Kevin McMahon and Peter J. Wagner Can. J. Chem. 81 669-672 (2003)
Service to Carroll University and Profession
- Faculty Executive Committee
- Associate Member, Midwestern Association of Forensic Scientists
- Member of the American Chemical Society, 1992-present