Stephen Dannhoff, MS
Senior Lecturer of Physical Education and Director of Physical Education
Get Contact Info
TEACHES IN THE FOLLOWING PROGRAM(S)
Physical and Health Education
Sports and Recreation Administration
Professor Dannhoff teaches Physical Education at Carroll University. His family includes his wife, Shannon, and three children: Jalyn, Mc Kenna and Addison.
- University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, M.S. in Exercise and Sport Science, 1998
- University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, B.S. in Exercise and Sport Science: Teaching WI 530 (EC-A) with minor in Coaching Competitive Athletics WI 540 (EC-A), 1996
Additional Licenses and Course Work
United States Sports Academy
- Adapted Physical Education WI 860 (EC-A), 2007
- Health Education WI 910 (EC-A), 2006
- Doctoral Course work in Sports Administration, 2012-2014
Areas of Specialization
Physical and Health education, Sports and Recreation Administration
Service to Carroll University and Profession
- Member of the Faculty Executive Committee
- Clinical Faculty Executive Committee Member
What is your teaching style?
Laidback with lots of humor.
Why do you do what you do?
Absolutely love teaching and interacting with the students.
How do you make learning engaging?
Using current events as “real life” examples to teaching theories.
What should students know about you?
If you take a class with me, you will learn a lot and have fun doing it!