Registration Cancellation by Participant
- Unless specifically stated on registration materials, refunds will be available to registrants who choose not to attend an event or program and cancel their registration 10 days or more prior to the event date. Refund requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com. Registrant no-shows are not eligible for refunds.
Event Cancellation by Sponsor
- The Carroll University Office of Alumni Engagement reserves the right to cancel an event or program due to low enrollment or other circumstances that would make the event/program nonviable.
- If an event or program is cancelled by The Office of Alumni Engagement, registrants will be offered a refund or exchange procedures via email for that event. Direct phone calls to registrants will be limited and only used when email communication is not possible. Information will be delayed if we are required to call a registrant due to lack of available email. For information regarding any cancelled or postponed events, please check the event information online at www.carrollu.edu/alumni/events or contact us in person, via phone (262-524-7237) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- In the unlikely event a program is cancelled due to weather, an emergency, or other unforeseen circumstances out of the university’s control (strike, lockout, labor trouble, power failure, pandemic, riots, insurrections, war, etc.), The Carroll University Office of Alumni Engagement may not be able to offer a refund.
Donation or Exchange Option
- In the case of an event or program cancellation by a participant or by The Office of Alumni Engagement, registrants have the option to forego their refund and donate their registration fee to Carroll University or apply their registration fee for a future alumni event or program within a 12-month period.
Please contact The Office of Alumni Engagement at 262-524-7237 or email@example.com with any questions.