Our no-hassle, seamless admission process is free and easy! To begin the process simiply submit the following documents:
2. Submit a transcript
1. Application for Admission
- Verification of high school or GED completion
- Transfer students must submit transcripts from ALL institutions of higher education attended
- You may order electronic transcripts through Parchment or National Student Clearinghouse.
- Note: if you are a current part-time student at Carroll looking to become a full-time student, no transcripts are needed.
Please note: Additional documentation may be requested.
Once we've received your application and documents, an admission counselor will be in touch!