Undergraduate Nontraditional Student Admission
How to Apply
Carroll University is committed to enrolling students who will be academically and socially successful at our institution. The information on this page will help you along with your application process.
Our no-hassle, seamless admission process is free and easy! To begin the process simply submit the following documents:
2. Submit a transcript
1. Application for Admission
- Verification of high school or GED completion
- Transfer students must submit transcripts from ALL institutions of higher education attended
- You may order electronic transcripts through Parchment or National Student Clearinghouse.
- Note: if you are a current part-time student at Carroll looking to become a full-time student, no transcripts are needed.
Please note: Additional documentation may be requested.
Once we've received your application and documents, an admission counselor will be in touch!
You’re ready to make a change. Expenses are likely top of mind. Carroll University annually awards more than $53 million in financial aid. As a nontraditional student you may be eligible to receive one of our merit-based scholarships. Talent scholarships are also available in art, photography and music. We’ll help you navigate the process and also explore opportunities to apply to scholarships outside of Carroll. Learn more about scholarships for nontraditional students.
In addition to scholarships, you’ll find other forms of financial aid to help you stay on budget while you complete your degree at Carroll. Learn more about financial aid for nontraditional students at Carroll University.