Transfer Students

Students interested in transferring to Carroll University

Carroll University maintains articulation agreements with several Wisconsin institutions of higher learning. These agreements give students opportunities to begin their studies elsewhere and transfer to Carroll to complete a bachelor's degree.

In some cases, students may take advantage of concurrent enrollment. Interested students are strongly advised to consult with Carroll's Office of Admission for current program requirements and with Carroll's catalog for admission criteria and transfer credit policies. Transfer equivalencies are subject to change.

Questions concerning the articulation agreements listed below can be directed to the Office of Admission at Carroll University at 1-800-CARROLL or 262-524-7220.

Transfer Credit Policy

Articulation Agreements for students interested in beginning at Carroll University

Learn more aboutCarroll University

Panoramic View of campus