READY TO LEARN MORE?
Start by requesting a brochure containing course sequence plans for all MBA emphases.
You Set the Pace
Choose to advance your career quickly through Carroll's accelerated MBA or move through the program on a timeline that works best for you.
- Flexible start dates: Courses begin every eight weeks!
- Upcoming start dates include: July 9, September 4
- In-person/online hybrid format
- Eleven total courses
- Academic advising for all MBA students to assist with your course sequencing
We Make It Convenient
We've streamlined the admission process. Neither the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) nor the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required for admission if your GPA is 2.75 or above. You may qualify to have prerequisite courses waived by passing a College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) exam, saving you time and money.
Courses are taught in a hybrid model with in-person classes held in the evening at Carroll University's Center for Graduate Studies in Waukesha, Wis. You'll appreciate its central location only 20 minutes west of Milwaukee and an hour east of Madison, just off I-94 with plenty of free parking.
Benefits Are Endless
Our curriculum reflects the critical thinking, analytical and leadership skills employers are looking for. When you receive your MBA from Carroll University, you'll be prepared to:
- Earn promotion opportunities in your current field
- Translate your skills to additional industries
- Communicate through high level conversations with executives
- Network with new business connections
- Achieve your goals