READY TO LEARN MORE?
Get a brochure containing course sequence plans for all MBA emphases.
You Set the Pace
Choose to advance your career quickly through Carroll's accelerated MBA or move through the program on a timeline that works best for you.
- Flexible start dates: Courses begin every eight weeks!
- Upcoming start dates include: July 9, September 4
- In-person/online hybrid format
- Eleven total courses
- Academic advising for all MBA students to assist with your course sequencing
Carroll’s MBA programs are delivered in a hybrid format, combining the convenience of online learning with the personal attention found only in a classroom setting. You’ll meet as a class once weekly, providing the opportunity to get to know your classmates, cultivate teamwork and leadership skills, develop a working relationship with faculty and add to your professional network. The remainder of your coursework can be completed online — providing the flexibility you need to be successful in achieving your MBA goal.
We Make It Convenient
We've streamlined the admission process. Neither the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) nor the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required for admission if your GPA is 2.75 or above. You may qualify to have prerequisite courses waived by passing a College-Level Examination Program (CLEP) exam, saving you time and money.
The in-class portion of your program is held in the evening at Carroll University's Center for Graduate Studies in Waukesha, Wis. You'll appreciate its central location only 20 minutes west of Milwaukee and an hour east of Madison, just off I-94 with plenty of free parking.
Benefits Are Endless
Our curriculum reflects the critical thinking, analytical and leadership skills employers are looking for. When you receive your MBA from Carroll University, you'll be prepared to:
- Earn promotion opportunities in your current field
- Translate your skills to additional industries
- Communicate through high level conversations with executives
- Network with new business connections
- Achieve your goals