Carroll is pleased to offer a Master of Business Administration degree. The MBA degree is comprised of 11 graduate courses and includes curriculum in economics, accounting, leadership, quantitative analysis, marketing, finance, business ethics, operations and supply chain management, and business policy and strategy. The general focus will provide students with a broader and deeper knowledge base of the business world. The MBA degree is recognized worldwide and is considered as a major step toward a successful business management career.
- Convenient location in Waukesha, Wisconsin at the Center for Graduate Studies
- Approximately 20 minutes west of Milwaukee, WI and 1 hours east of Madison, WI
- The Center for Graduate Studies is 1 mile from Interstate-94 at 2140 Davidson Road, Waukesha, WI
- Classes will be offered in an expedient 8 week format
- Students may elect to complete 2 courses during the 16 week semester while being able to focus on each independently!
TIMETABLE/CLASS OFFERINGS (current course offerings)
The Carroll University MBA is comprised of 11 graduate classes (33 total Graduate Credit Hours).
Core Required Courses (33 credits)
BUS 600 Managerial Economics
BUS 605 Marketing Management
BUS 610 Quantitative Decision Making
BUS 615 Current Topics in Business Law
BUS 620 Advanced Managerial Accounting
BUS 625 Leading and Managing in a Changing Environment
CSC 580 Information Technology Management in a Net-Centric World
BUS 635 Operations and Supply Chain Management
BUS 640 Advanced Financial Decision Making
BUS 642 International Business
BUS 645 Business Policy and Strategy
The Master of Business Administration is fully accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
Related Areas and Links
1.800.CARROLL OR 262.524.7220