Master of Business Administration Program
Discover the Difference of a Carroll MBA
All MBA degrees aren't created equal. A Carroll MBA gets you where you want to be – and builds value along the way with a convenient, accelerated, personal approach.
Our Focus Is on You
You'll develop a broader, deeper knowledge of business and the critical thinking skills you need to advance your career. You'll also benefit from a focus on individual attention, a hallmark of our MBA experience. Our faculty makes a priority of investing in your success.
You Set the Pace
Balancing professional development and a busy schedule can be a challenge. That's why you may choose to advance your career quickly through Carroll's accelerated MBA or, because courses are buildable, move through the program on a timeline that works best for you.
Full-time and part-time options, with the opportunity to complete the program part time in as little as 22 months.
- Eleven total courses
- Accelerated eight-week course format
- Courses that meet one night per week
- Academic advising for all MBA students to assist with your course sequencing
Curriculum with Impact
Our curriculum reflects the critical thinking, analytical and leadership skills employers are looking for.
A Carroll MBA Will Allow You To:
- Expand your knowledge and understanding of business concepts and their applications
- Learn advanced concepts in accounting, finance, operations, economics and more
- Effectively apply strategic tools and techniques to solve complex business problems
- Formulate successful business policies and strategies within a global context
- Collaborate effectively in the workplace
- Examine and analyze issues related to diversity and ethics in a multicultural environment and their impact on an organization
We Make It Convenient
You've set a goal. We want to help you go the distance so we've streamlined the admission process. Neither the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) nor the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required for admission if your GPA is 2.75 or above.
Classes are held in the evening at Carroll University's Center for Graduate Studies in Waukesha, Wis. You'll appreciate its central location only 20 minutes west of Milwaukee and an hour east of Madison, just off I-94 with plenty of free parking.