Get Involved With OIE
The Office of International Education is one of many great places on Carroll University's campus. Students are encouraged to stop by, say hello to the professional OIE staff members or chat with some of our friendly student workers! Feel free to check out a game to be played in our office or to be returned at a later date. You may have so much fun that you'll want to join our team! Here are a few ways to partner with OIE:
This is an informal volunteer opportunity for Carroll University who are interested in any or all of the following:
- Welcoming new international students to Carroll University
- Helping OIE with programming for international students and the entire campus
- Welcoming international students to their homes for holidays
- And many more opportunities!
International Education Intern
OIE regularly hires interns to help with special projects in the office. Examples of past internships include:
- Creating an International Education Social Media Tactical Plan
- Developing the International Coffee Hour program
- Creating the internationalpios.com blog
Majors of past interns include Communication, Sociology, and Graphic Communication but the variety of work done in OIE offer opportunities for internships outside of these areas. OIE is also happy to discuss internship opportunities with non-Carroll students.
If you are interested in learning more about working, volunteering, or interning in the Office of International Education please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.