Register for Classes | Accepted International Students

Once you have confirmed your attendance at Carroll University, you are ready to register for classes. The process for registration will differ slightly depending upon your specific student status as outlined below. However, all students will work with an academic advisor throughout their studies at Carroll to assist them in selection of appropriate courses for their program and course registration.

Use the information and links below to find learn about how to register for classes at Carroll.

Undergraduate Students

All undergraduate students will work with an advisor in the Center for Academic Advising Services (CAAS) to select courses for their first semester of study. After your first semester:

CU International Semester and Exchange Students

International students who will study at Carroll University for one or two semesters will complete their course registration through the Office of International Education.

Intensive English Language Students

Since Intensive English Language program students all take a placement exam prior to enrollment in classes each term, these students will not typically register for their IEL courses until after they are on campus. Instead, they will be placed in a 0-credit IEL Placeholder course. This placeholder course will confirm your enrollment at Carroll University and in the IEL program.

Panoramic View of campus