Intensive English Language Student Checklist | Accepted International Students
If you follow these simple steps you will be ready to join us at Carroll University! Do you have any questions? Please do not hesitate to contact the Office of International Education at email@example.com.
Step #1: Confirm your attendance
- Pay the deposit at commerce.cashnet.com/carrolluemarket
- Click on "International Confirmation Deposits" on right-hand side
- Have you received conditional acceptance into a degree program which you will start after you complete the Intensive English Language Program?
- YES: Click on "ESL Confirmation Deposit - Conditional Admission $200"
NO: Click on "ESL International Confirmation Deposit - $2,365"
- Sign and return the Intent to Enroll Form (contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
Step #2: Register for on-campus housing
Step #4: Conditional Acceptance Students Only - Send us your final transcript
- Make sure to request a final official transcript (and graduation certificate, if applicable) to be sent to OIE as soon as they are available, after your final grades are posted. Note: You will not be able to register for a second term of courses until your final transcript has been received.
Step #5: Join the other #FuturePios on Facebook!
Meet other new students who have confirmed their attendance at Carroll University!
New CarrollU International Students
Note: This group is for CONFIRMED international students only.