On-Campus Housing | Accepted International Students
You will be able to register for housing once you have registered for at least one course - for Intensive English Language, Exchange, and CU International Semester students, this includes the 0-credit placeholder course.
After you are registered for at least one course you will receive an email from Carroll University's ITS Department with your new portal ID login and password. This will replace your old login - which was your email address and password of your choice. Your new login information will be a 3-8 character ID which is typically a combination of your first and last name. You will use this ID and the temporary password to log into the Carroll University portal at my.carrollu.edu.
After you have received your new Carroll University portal ID and password, use the following Housing registration instructions:
- Go to the Residence Life and Housing portal webpage
- Enter your username and password
- Click on "New Student"
- Click on "Living on Campus" in Step 2
- Review instructions and click on "Enter Here"
- Click on "Apply Online" and select your application from the drop down menu
Download a PDF with step-by-step screenshots for navigating this process on the portal