Accepted International Exchange Student Checklist
If you follow these simple steps you will be ready to join us at Carroll University! Do you have any questions? Please do not hesitate to contact your international student advisor.
Step #1: Receive your Form I-20 and apply for your F-1 student visa
- Read about Getting Your F-1 Student Visa to learn more about what to expect during the visa application process. In order to process your immigration paperwork, send the following to email@example.com:
- Proof of Financial Support
- Copy of the information (biographical) page of your passport (the page that includes your full legal name, photo, date of birth, passport number, passport issue date and passport expiry date).
- Address where immigration documents may be sent. Include phone number and email address of a contact individual who will be available to receive the documents. Your document will require a deliver signature and PO boxes are not permitted.
Step #2: Register for on-campus housing
- Review our accommodation information page to learn about Housing Options at Carroll University. In most cases, incoming international undergraduate students will be required to live on campus.
- Follow the instructions on the on-campus housing page to register for housing.
Sent to you by your international admission counselor:
- Non-Degree Course Registration Request Form
- Airport Pickup Request Form
Step #4: Join the other #FuturePioneers on Facebook!
Meet other new students who have confirmed their attendance at Carroll University!
New CarrollU International Students
Note: This group is for CONFIRMED international students only.