Yersin Business Scholarship for Incoming Freshmen
Application Deadline: January 2, 2024
The Yersin Scholar Awards are prestigious awards, providing scholarship funds to qualified students. Selection for these awards is based on demonstrated, academic promise in the field of business. The scholarship fund is endowed by William (Bill) Yersin '63, an alumnus and retired US Air Force Lt. Colonel.
Amount of Scholarship
The recipients of the Yersin Business Scholar Awards will receive a scholarship benefit each year for four years. The amount of this scholarship will range from $1,000 - $5,000 each year, based on the applicant’s qualifications. The recipient will be eligible for additional Carroll scholarships or grants.
Conditions of Eligibility
Conditions of Competition for First-Year Applicants
- All application materials must be received on or before Tuesday, January 2, 2024.
- The applicant must possess an outstanding academic record from high school and show strong potential for the same high achievement at the college level. Extracurricular activities and leadership experiences will also be considered.
- Finalists will be selected by the scholarship committee for a mandatory on-campus interview. Finalists must be in attendance on Saturday, February 17, 2024, to be eligible for the scholarship.
- The recipients will be selected by a Scholarship Selection Committee after careful review of the credentials of all candidates.
Scholarship Opportunities and Benefits
As a recipient of this award, you will have the following opportunities available to you:
- Internships at top companies in the Waukesha and Milwaukee areas.
- Participation in Enactus, an award-winning, business-focused student organization, among other campus activities and organizations.
- Opportunity to complete your undergraduate degree and a Master of Business Administration in five years.
- Access to well respected and knowledgeable faculty.
Please contact the Office of Admission at 1.800.CARROLL or 262.524.7220 with questions regarding the scholarship.