Yersin Business Scholarship
The Yersin Business Scholarship is a prestigious award, providing additional scholarship funds to qualified students. Selection for this award is based on demonstrated academic promise in the field of business.
Amount of Scholarship
First-time undergraduate freshmen recipients of the Yersin Business Scholarship will receive a scholarship benefit each year for four years. The amount of this scholarship will range from $2,500 - $5,000 each year, based on the applicant’s qualifications. The recipient will be eligible for additional Carroll scholarships or grants.
Transfer student recipients of the Yersin Business Scholarship will receive a scholarship benefit on an annual basis. The amount of this scholarship is $3,500 each year, based on the applicant’s qualifications. The recipient must be eligible for the Carroll Excel Scholarship. Additional Carroll grants may be awarded.
Conditions of Eligibility
- The applicant must be a high school senior, transfer or non-traditional student who has been accepted to Carroll University as a full-time student for fall 2019.
- The applicant must intend to pursue a degree in one of the following approved business majors: accounting, business administration, business economics, finance, health care administration, management and leadership or marketing.
- The recipient of the Yersin Business Scholarship must maintain a 3.0 GPA in all accredited courses.
- The recipient must actively participate in School of Business activities and/or organizations, as well as other non-business curricular or extra-curricular activities and/or organizations.
Scholarship Opportunities and Benefits
As a recipient of this award, you will have the following opportunities available to you:
- Internships at top companies in the Waukesha and Milwaukee areas.
- Participation in Enactus, a business-focused student organization, among other campus activities and organizations.
- Opportunity to complete your undergraduate degree and a Master of Business Administration in five years.
- Access to well respected and knowledgeable faculty.
Please contact the Office of Admission at 1.800.CARROLL or 262.524.7220 with questions regarding the scholarship.