Yersin Business Scholarship for Incoming Freshmen
Application Deadline: February 17, 2020
The Yersin Business Full-Tuition Scholarship and Scholar Awards are prestigious awards, providing scholarship funds to qualified students. Selection for these awards is based on demonstrated academic promise in the field of business. The scholarship fund is endowed by William (Bill) Yersin ’63, an active alumnus and retired US Air Force Lt. Colonel.
Amount of Scholarship
Yersin Business Full-Tuition Scholarship
The recipient of the Yersin Business Full-Tuition Scholarship will receive a full-tuition benefit each year for four years. This benefit, in combination with any state or federal grants the recipient is eligible for, cannot exceed the cost of tuition. The recipient is not eligible for additional Carroll scholarships or grants. This scholarship is only available to first-year freshman applicants.
Yersin Business Scholar Awards
The recipients of the Yersin Business Scholar Awards will receive a scholarship benefit each year for four years. The amount of this scholarship will range from $1,000 - $5,000 each year, based on the applicant’s qualifications. The recipient will be eligible for additional Carroll scholarships or grants.
Conditions of Eligibility
Conditions of Competition for First-Year Freshman Applicants
- All application materials must be received on or before Monday, February 17, 2020.
- The applicant must possess an outstanding academic record and show strong potential for the same high achievement at the college level. Extracurricular activities and leadership experiences will also be considered.
- Scholarship finalists will be selected by the scholarship committee for a mandatory on-campus interview. Finalists must be in attendance on Saturday, February 29, 2020, to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Recipients will be selected by the Scholarship Selection Committee after careful review of the credentials of all candidates.
Scholarship Opportunities and Benefits
As a recipient of this award, you will have the following opportunities available to you:
- Internships at top companies in the Waukesha and Milwaukee areas.
- Participation in Enactus, an award-winning, business-focused student organization, among other campus activities and organizations.
- Opportunity to complete your undergraduate degree and a Master of Business Administration in five years.
- Access to well respected and knowledgeable faculty.
Please contact the Office of Admission at 1.800.CARROLL or 262.524.7220 with questions regarding the scholarship.