Davies Otto Fellow Science Scholarship
Deadline: Jan. 5, 2018
In recognition of the strong programs in the sciences at Carroll University and the continuing need for outstanding graduates in these areas, a scholarship program has been established. The Davies Otto Fellowship was established by Dr. Bruce '58 and Evelyn Otto '58 and Carroll University. Each recipient will be awarded a scholarship in the amount of $2,500 per year.
Conditions of Eligibility
- The applicant must be a high school senior who has been accepted to Carroll University for the fall of 2018.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 is required to maintain the scholarship.
- The applicant must intend to major in one of the following disciplines:
Conditions of Competition
- All application materials must be received on or before Jan. 5, 2018.
- The applicant must possess an outstanding academic record from high school and show strong potential for the same high achievement at the college level.
- The finalists and recipients will be selected by a committee composed of faculty members after careful review of the credentials of all candidates.
- Finalists must participate in an on-campus interview on Saturday, Feb. 24, 2018 to be eligible for the scholarship.