Davies Otto Fellow Science Scholarship
Application Deadline: December 2, 2022
In recognition of the strong programs in the sciences at Carroll University and the continuing need for outstanding graduates in these areas, a scholarship program has been established. The Davies Otto Fellowship was established by Dr. Bruce '58 and Evelyn Otto '58 and Carroll University. Each recipient will be awarded a scholarship in the amount of $2,500 per year.
Conditions of Eligibility
- The applicant must be a high school senior who has been accepted to Carroll University for the fall of 2023.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 is required to maintain the scholarship.
- The applicant must intend to major in one of the following disciplines:
Conditions of Competition
- All application materials must be received on or before December 2, 2022.
- The applicant must possess an outstanding academic record from high school and show strong potential for the same high achievement at the college level.
- The finalists and recipients will be selected by a committee composed of faculty members after careful review of the credentials of all candidates.
- Finalists must participate in an on-campus interview on Saturday, January 28, 2023, to be eligible for the scholarship.
Please Submit the Following:
- 500 word essay describing an educational experience or person that had a significant impact on your career goals
- A list of activities and achievements
- Two Teacher Recommendation Forms
Please contact the Office of Admission at 1-800-CARROLL or 262.524.7220, with questions regarding the scholarship.