TEACHES IN THE FOLLOWING PROGRAM(S)
School of Business
Jay Jacobson’s background includes extensive experience in university instruction and private industry. Prior to joining Carroll, he taught for over 20 years at Marquette University, Lakeland College and Roosevelt University.
Jacobson has also held senior level positions within private industry, and has over 20 years of experience working for consulting organizations specializing in marketing, sales force effectiveness, financial management and leadership development. He recently served as president of Celemi Inc, a global leadership development firm specializing in business acumen simulations.
- Bachelor of Science - Accounting, Lakeland College
- Bachelor of Science - History, Western Illinois University
- Master of Business Administration - Loyola University Graduate School of Business
Areas of Specialization
- Corporate finance
- Sales force effectiveness
- Business learning simulations
Scholarly and Professional Achievements
Jay has written several articles for Training Magazine’s online publications, and co-authored the publication, “The Role of Competencies in Sales Force Success,” appearing in McGraw Hill’s 4th edition of the Compensation Handbook.
Honors and Awards
- Marquette University’s 2017 Excellence in Service Award