Pio Plan | Fall 2021
The COVID-19 Pandemic caused our Carroll community to make many changes during the 2020-21 year. We are proud of our Pioneers for persevering through unprecedented times and are excited to continue to offer a safe, healthy, and supportive learning environment for our students.
Our plan for the Fall 2021 semester calls for a majority of classes to be in person, and we will offer a mix of online and hybrid classes as well. At Carroll University, our campus community believes the ability to offer in-person classes, while utilizing technology to enhance learning and not replace it, provides a learning environment in which students will thrive while experiencing meaningful academic and social engagements.
The health and safety of our campus community remains a top priority. The university continuously monitors the latest guidance from federal, state and local health departments, and Carroll University will be ready to pivot as necessary based on public health guidance.
We will continue to update the safety measures that need to be in place in the fall as new information becomes available, so students, faculty and staff can plan ahead as best as possible during these times. We anticipate that by the start of the Fall 2021 semester, a majority of our faculty, staff and students will be vaccinated.
For the fall 2021 semester, Carroll University plans to implement the following COVID-19 procedures:
- All students who are not fully vaccinated will be required to test negative for COVID-19 before entering campus
- Carroll University will provide free on-campus testing options
- All students on campus who are not fully vaccinated will be required to participate in mandatory screening testing throughout the fall 2021 semester
- All students, faculty, staff, and community members who enter Carroll’s campus are required to wear masks and practice social distancing at all times
- Carroll University and the COVID-19 Response Team will continue to work with Waukesha County Public Health to ensure all COVID-19 policies and procedures ensure a safe campus environment
- Carroll University may update the above procedures in accordance with Waukesha County Public Health guidelines. Updates will be posted to this page.
Please continue to check this page for any updates about fall 2021 planning.