Campus Center FAQ | Spring 2021
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
What are the Campus Center’s hours?
The Campus Center is currently open 7am-11:30pm, Monday through Thursday; 7am-12:30am, Friday and Saturday; and 10:30am-11:30pm on Sunday. These times are subject to change. You can always find current hours on the Campus Center portal page.
Is the Information Desk open?
Yes, the Information Desk is open the same hours the Campus Center. Our full range of services are available, including package pick up, stamp and envelope sales, Carroll Cash deposits, fax sending/receiving, campus call routing, and more.
I need a Pioneer Card. Can I get one?
Yes. The Pioneer Card Office is open the same hours as the Campus Center.
Online Photo Submission – Current Students/Employees
Email the Pioneer Card Office to request an Online Photo Submission invitation email. In your email, please include: 1) your first and last name, 2) your ID number, 3) if you are a student or employee, and 4) your email address. The invitation email will contain instructions and a personalized link you'll use to upload your photo. Once you are notified that your photo has been accepted, you may pick up your card at the Pioneer Card Office. Replacement cards cost $20.
What physical changes will I see in the Campus Center in response to COVID-19?
Is there food service in the Campus Center?
- Masks: Face masks are required when inside the Campus Center. If you do not have a face mask, the Information Desk has complimentary masks available. One per person, please. Supplies are limited.
- Plexiglass barriers: See-through barriers are installed at all registers (dining locations, Pioneer Shop, and Information Desk) inside the Campus Center.
- Hand sanitizer/disinfecting wipe stations: Stations are conveniently located throughout the building.
- Wait Here floor stickers: Large blue floor stickers are located throughout the building, indicating safe spots to wait in line for service (dining, Pioneer Shop, Gert’s Information Desk, etc.).
- Elevator: One person per elevator ride is recommended.
- Lounges/Reserved Spaces: Furniture placement will follow social distancing guidelines.
- Stanchions: Set up throughout building to guide traffic flow in waiting areas.
Yes, all dining locations are open in the Campus Center. A microwave is located in Pio Pete’s Den for your use.
Where is Carroll’s Cupboard located?
Carroll’s Cupboard is located in the Student Involvement Center, located in the Campus Center’s lower level. The shelves are well stocked with nonperishable food and personal care items. Please take what you need, give what you can.
Is the Pioneer Shop open?
Yes, the Pioneer Shop is open 9am-5pm, Monday through Thursday; 9am-3pm on Friday; 11am-2pm on Saturday; and is closed on Sundays. Online shopping is available 24/7 at carrollu.bncollege.com. Questions can be directed to email@example.com or 262.524.7345.
Is the Student Involvement Center and Military & Veteran’s Lounge open?
Yes, full services are available for students.
Can groups/organizations place images/messages on the Campus Center digital displays?
Yes. Please send your request to Susan Hornung, Assistant Director of the Campus Center, firstname.lastname@example.org for approval and details.
Is the US Bank ATM still available at the Campus Center?
Yes, the US Bank ATM is located in the north entrance vestibule and is available 24/7.
I want to turn my Pioneer Card into a US Bank ATM/debit card. How do I do that?
Three US Bank location are conveniently located nearby. They’re available to answer your questions and help set up your account.
- Sunset Office, 101 E. Sunset Dr., Waukesha, WI – 262.544.5471
- South Walmart Office, 2000 S. West Ave., Waukesha, WI – 262.574.6945
- Silvernail Office, 2040 W. Silvernail Rd., Pewaukee, WI – 262.650.3800