Campus Employment | Business Office

As part of your job placement you are required to complete new hire paperwork. You will receive an email from our timekeeping system, Kronos, indicating that you have a New Hire Checklist to complete. There are 5 items in that checklist that need to be completed, instructions appear for each item:

  • I-9 form
  • Uploading I-9 documents
  • Federal W-4 form
  • State W-4 form
  • Direct Deposit 
All of these items will need to be completed and verified before you can begin working and before you will have access to a timecard. You should receive emails confirming approval to work and your timesheet has been opened.

Work Permit

If you are under 16 years of age at the time you begin work, you will need a work permit. The Carroll University Business Office can help you compile the information you will need to obtain the permit and can provide directions to a nearby Waukesha business, LaCasa, who will issue the permit.


For questions regarding campus employment, please contact the Financial Aid Office at​ or 262.524.7296.

For questions regarding student pay or direct deposits, please contact Deena Lyga, Payroll Accounting Coordinator at or 262.524.7088.

Panoramic View of campus