Our highly rated nursing program is always looking for ways to make your education even more powerful. In our Nursing Living Learning Community (LLC), you’ll connect with other nursing students, receive onsite tutoring assistance, work in study groups with peers and join faculty-led discussion groups—right where you live! In addition, the NLLC offers opportunities to participate in numerous activities that promote mind/body wellness.
Our Nursing LLC offers:
- Live at the Baymont Inn & Suites, next door to the Center for Graduate Studies
- Rooms include private bathrooms
- Weekly linen service
- On-site exercise room
- Free parking
- Weekly entertainment activities
- Easy access to main campus via regular shuttle service
- Exercise classes, yoga, tai-chi and meditation sessions
- Practice labs on site
- Regular seminars and other presentations exclusive to nursing
- Did we mention weekly linen service?
An LLC is a valuable way to get even more out of your Carroll education!
In addition to the camaraderie, the great amenities and the academic support, members of the Nursing LLC will receive these other advantages:
- Priority registration for the spring semester
- A $500 annual discount on your meal plan
We know a nursing degree is hard work. That’s why we’ve created this LLC. You’ll live and socialize with peers from the program, enjoy added educational opportunities like seminars, workshops and tutoring, and enjoy unique entertainment and recreational offerings.
While housing at the Baymont is more expensive than traditional residence halls, we’re able to utilize COVID Cares funding to offer you this incredible opportunity to be a part of the Nursing Living Learning Community at NO additional cost.