Athletic Hall of Fame Nomination Requirements
Please review the following information prior to submitting your nominee.
To recognize and honor outstanding former Carroll student-athletes, staff, administrators and supporters who have made significant marks in athletic achievement at Carroll or in amateur or professional athletic organizations.
To support and honor the Carroll University athletic tradition by recognizing the exceptional participants who are part of that tradition.
Conditions for Eligibility
A nominee may be living or deceased. Self-nominations are also accepted. Nominations will be valid for a five-year period, unless selected. Individuals are eligible for re-nomination.
The candidate must:
- Be a Carroll graduate of at least 10 years
- Have made a significant contribution to athletics as a player, coach, administrator or participant
- In the case of former coaches, have completed their coaching career at Carroll a minimum of 5 years prior to nomination
Basis for Selection
- Individual performance in athletics (school records set, all conference selection, all-American selection)
- Outstanding AAU, Olympic amateur, or professional participation
- Individual contribution to the world of sports other than competition
- A distinguished record as coach, administrator, or participant following completion of his/her career at Carroll
- Distinguished service through support of or volunteer participation with Carroll University athletics