CU Exploring: STEM
A day-long experience at Carroll University
CU Exploring: STEM, consists of academic and college preparedness experiences that will create and foster interest in different career fields within STEM.
This day-long-program will include:
- Pre-college and admissions presentations
- Interactive minicourses
- Learning through hands-on activities
- Mentor groups lead by Carroll University students
- Keynote speaker
Lunch and transportation included.
In order to qualify for the program, students must:
- Be in grades 9-12 in the 2019-2020 school year
- Have interest in attending a four-year institution
Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or 262.524.7665. Or contact Martha Hernandez-Krummel at email@example.com.