International Undergraduate and Transfer Students
How to Apply

Carroll University is committed to enrolling students who will be academically and socially successful at our institution. The information on this page will help you along with your application process.

Admission Process

To apply for admission to Carroll University you need to submit of the following applications:

Apply directly online through Carroll's Application or use the Common Application.

Start Carroll's International Application

Admission Checklist

Your application will require the following:

  1. Completed Online Application
  2. English Proficiency Scores
  3. English Translations of Transcripts and/or School leaving exams
If your application is accepted, you will be required to submit the following for visa purposes:
  1. Passport copy
  2. Proof of Financial Support
  3. Bank Statement with one year of expenses and fees


Unofficial Transcripts

Carroll University accepts unofficial transcripts for admissions purposes.
All unofficial transcripts should be submitted to

Country Specific Requirements


Official Transcripts and Credential Evaluations

Official transcripts from your secondary/high school are not required for admission purposes but will be requested by the registrar’s office upon arrival to clear student for 2nd semester class registration. Transfer students are required to submit transcripts from all colleges and/or universities attended as well as a listing of courses in progress that includes course names, course numbers and numbers of credit hours. Official transcripts should be sent directly from the issuing institution and should be delivered in a sealed and signed envelope. If your institution issues a transcript directly to you please forward as is, do not open the envelope, as this will void the transcript.

Students who have completed post-secondary coursework outside the U.S. will be required to provide a formal credential evaluation of your university transcripts. SpanTran is our recommended international transcript evaluation service. They have created a custom application for Carroll University that will make sure you select the right kind of evaluation at a discounted rate ($150). You can access their application here: SpanTran Application - Carroll University.

We also accept Evaluations from World Education Services (WES, or Education Credential Evaluators (ECE,

Transcripts may be sent to:

Office of International Admission
Carroll University
100 N. East Avenue
Waukesha, WI 53186 U.S.A.

Proof of Financial Support

Though proof of financial support is not required at the application stage, it is required before the I-20 document may be issued for the F-1 student visa appointment. Therefore, to expedite the process, prospective students are encouraged to submit proof of financial support with other application materials.

Please refer to the Undergraduate Cost of Attendance information for your program of study to estimate the amount of financial support you will need to provide. Don't forget that all international undergraduate students are considered for our international student scholarships, lowering the total amount required for the proof of financial support.

Proof of English Proficiency

All international applicants whose first language is not English must provide proof of English proficiency.

Other Resources

Panoramic View of campus