International Undergraduate Students
How to Apply

Carroll University accepts the following applications for admission:

There is no application fee to apply to Carroll University.

Your application will also require the following:

Checklist for Admission

Official Transcripts

Official transcripts from your secondary/high school are required. Transfer students are required to submit transcripts from all colleges and/or universities attended as well as a listing of courses in progress that includes course names, course numbers and numbers of credit hours. Students who have completed post-secondary coursework outside the U.S. will be required to provide a formal credential evaluation of your university transcripts. We encourage students to utilize World Education Services (WES, or Education Credential Evaluators (ECE,

Transcripts should be sent directly from the issuing institution and should be delivered in a sealed and signed envelope. If your institution issues a transcript directly to you please forward as is, do not open the envelope, as this will void the transcript.

Transcripts may be sent to:

Office of International Admission
Carroll University
100 N. East Avenue
Waukesha, WI 53186 U.S.A.

Proof of Financial Support

Though proof of financial support is not required at the application stage, it is required before the I-20 document may be issued for the F-1 student visa appointment. Therefore, to expedite the process, prospective students are encouraged to submit proof of financial support with other application materials.

Please refer to the Undergraduate Cost of Attendance information for your program of study to estimate the amount of financial support you will need to provide. Don't forget that all international undergraduate students are considered for our international student scholarships, lowering the total amount required for the proof of financial support.

Proof of English Proficiency

All international applicants whose first language is not English must provide proof of English proficiency.

English Translations of Transcripts / Syllabi

Carroll needs original transcripts in local language along with translated transcripts. If translated it must be completed by a certified translation service or notary.

Other Resources

The Future isWithin Reach

Panoramic View of campus