Admission Process | MSN—Clinical Nurse Educator
Applications and credentials for admission to the Master of Science in Nursing—Clinical Nurse Educator program must be submitted for processing to the Carroll University Office of Admission. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and as decisions are made on applications, applicants are notified through the Office of Admission.
All required application materials, including a VERIFIED OTCAS application, must be received by Carroll by Dec. 1 each year.
Candidates are welcome to schedule an individual meeting with admission to discuss any questions about the program or application process at dbuehler.youcanbook.me.
Admission credentials must be submitted for processing to:
Office of Admission
100 N. East Avenue
Waukesha, WI 53186
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree from an accredited program (NLNAC or CCNE)
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale)
- An undergraduate introductory level statistics course or equivalent
- Current unrestricted Wisconsin RN licensure
Program Admission Process
Applicants must comply with all admission requirements listed above. Selection decisions will be based on submission and evaluation of:
- Graduate Studies Application
- All official post-secondary transcripts, including both graduate and undergraduate course work
- Two letters of reference (work supervisors, professional colleagues, faculty)
- Statement of purpose defining goals/objectives for the pursuit of graduate studies
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
For questions regarding the application process contact:
Graduate Admission Counselor