Tuition and Fees | Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
- *Estimated Cost of Tuition
- *Estimated Program Fees
- Estimated Total Program Tuition and Fees
*Please note that new tuition and fees amounts are finalized each year, therefore final two year tuition costs are yet to be established by the Carroll University Board of Trustees and are subject to change.
Academic Year 2018-2019 Budget
The budgeted total cost of attendance including tuition, fees and expenses are listed below.
- Tuition Average per year
- $34,981 (Didactic year $35,526/Clinical year $34,437)
- Professional Liability Fee
- $20 (Billed in the fall)
- Program Fee
- $1,408 (Billed in the fall)
- Room and Board (not with parents)
- Books (didactic and clinical years)
- Loan Fees
- Approximate Miscellaneous Expenses
- Medical equipment
- $1,200 (amounts will vary)
- BLS/ACLS Training
- AAPA Dues (highly recommended)
- WAPA Dues (highly recommended)
- Drug Screen
- $100/year (amounts will vary)
- Clinical Rotation Tracking System
- Personal Expenses (Travel during clinical rotations, immunizations and health screenings)
The total estimated yearly budget for the 2018-2019 academic year, including tuition, fees and expenses, is $52,516 for loan obtainment and planning purposes.
The financial aid available to Carroll's graduate students is in the form of loan. Students who file FAFSA are eligible for Unsubsidized Federal Stafford Loans up to $20,500 per year and/or Graduate Plus Loans. Alternative/Private loans may also be available. The interest rate for Unsubsidized Federal Stafford Loans in the 18-19 academic year are expected to be 6% with an origination Fee of 1.069%. The interest rate for Grad Plus loans is expected to be 7% with an origination fee of 4.2762%.
See more information about financial aid for graduate students.
Loans will be divided equally to receive disbursements of one-third in the summer, fall and spring terms.