Student Support | Health Sciences Bound Initiative
We're with you every step of the way.
The Health Sciences Bound Initiative provides expert guidance to you as an undergraduate to help you:
- Decide which health care profession is the right fit
- Select an appropriate undergraduate major and prerequisite course work
- Discover leadership roles in student organizations and campus jobs
- Find opportunities to assist in undergraduate research with faculty mentors
- Identify professional and graduate program options
Start strong. Finish stronger.
The Health Sciences Bound Initiative gives you an additional edge in preparing for your graduate degree, including:
- Expert advice on navigating the highly competitive graduate school application process
- Information on the skills and experiences that best prepare students for graduate school and that result in strong applications
- Tips on successfully preparing for graduate school exams
- Practice interviews
- Resume and personal statement writing workshops
The path to your career.
The extra support provided by Carroll's Health Sciences Bound Initiative will help you plan the most direct path to a career in a variety of healthcare professions, including but not limited to:
- Anesthesiologist assistant
- Athletic trainer*
- Clinical exercise physiologist*
- Medical doctor or physician
- Occupational therapist*
- Physical therapist*
- Physician assistant*
*These programs are offered at Carroll
**Carroll has early admission seats that are available through Target Health Sciences.
See Target Health Sciences