Advanced Studies in Personalized Learning Certificate
The advanced studies in personalized learning certificate program prepares exemplary learning specialists who embrace personalized learning as transformative practice, resulting in increased student agency and deeper learning.
This certificate adds depth to the study and practice of personalized learning, based on the recognized need for advanced study opportunities for educators working to transform their instructional practice over long-term periods of time and in ways that will promote systemic change in their buildings and districts.
In the advanced studies in personalized learning certificate program, participants meet as a cohort one weekend a month over a ten-month period. This highly interactive learning community engages participants in personalized approaches as they examine current, relevant issues individually and collaboratively leading to an increased ability to implement personalized learning in P-12 classrooms.
The 15-credit program consists of 5 three-credit graduate education courses:
- EDU692: Learners and Learning in a Personalized Environment (3 credits)
- EDU693: Educators as Agents of Change (3 credits)
- EDU694: Facilitating in a Personalized Learning Environment (3 credits)
- EDU695: Evaluating Personalized Learning (3 credits)
- EDU696: Collaborating in a Personalized Environment (3 credits)
Fridays 5–9 p.m. | Saturdays 8:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
- September 20–21, 2019
- October 18–19, 2019
- November 15–16, 2019
- December 13–14, 2019