Please complete the form below to learn more about Carroll University's Certificate and Licensure graduate programs.
Saturdays, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- June 15, 2019
- July 20, 2019
- July 30, 31 and August 1, 2019 (iSummit19)
- August 17, 2019
- September 21, 2019
- October 19, 2019
- November 16, 2019
The 12-credit program consists of 4 three-credit graduate education courses:
- EDU530: Diagnostic Assessment and Evaluation in Cross Categorical Special Education
- EDU534: Language Development and Disorders
- EDU564: Collaboration for Academic, Career, and Social Development for Students with Disabilities
- EDU572: Methods in Cross Categorical Special Education
Apply to Carroll University
Get started by applying for admission as a graduate student.