Carroll University
Main Hall
Prospective Students
Our Community
Carroll Advantage
Connect with Us
Transfer Students

Procedures for Transfer Admission

Transfer students must submit the following credentials:

  • Transfer application for admission, which may be submitted at any time.
  • Official copy of high school transcript.
  • University Academic Report Form from the post-secondary institution most recently attended.
  • Official copy of transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended.

Students must normally be eligible to return in good standing (be free of academic or disciplinary probation) to all institutions previously attended. A cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher is required for full-time admission.

Additional Resources

Contact Us
100 N. East Ave.
Waukesha, WI 53186
Long Distance: 1.800.CARROLL
Local: 262.524.7220
Fax: 262.650.4851

 Copyright © 2015 Carroll University, Waukesha, Wisconsin. All rights reserved. Top of Page