Engineering Scholarship Program
Deadline: January 6, 2017
Carroll University offers scholarship opportunities for students planning to pursue study in pre-engineering or applied physics. Scholarships will be awarded in amounts up to $2,500 per year based on the number of applicants. Qualified students will be considered for both scholarship programs.
The Nevins Endowed Engineering Scholarship was established through the generosity of the Nevins family based on their interest and commitment in building the pipeline of future engineers in this nation. Mr. M.E. Nevins was the co-founder and CEO of Wisconsin Centrifugal, Inc. in Waukesha (now MetalTek International). This honored award recognizes promising students in the pre-engineering program based on academic achievements and talent.
The WE Energies is for pre-engineering and applied physics students showing high academic promise.
Conditions of Eligibility
- The applicant must be a high school senior who has been accepted to Carroll University for full-time enrollment for the fall of 2017.
- The applicant must intend to major in Carroll University’s applied physics or 3 + 2 pre-engineering program.
- Additional conditions may be required by each scholarship.
Conditions of Competition
- All applications must be received on or before Friday, January 6, 2017.
- The applicant should possess a strong academic record, particularly in math and science courses and demonstrate the talent to succeed in an engineering career.
- Scholarship finalists should plan to be available for interviews by the scholarship selection committee at Scholar Day on Saturday, February 25th, 2017. The scholarship committee will notify students of their finalist status in February.
Questions concerning this scholarship may be discussed with faculty members in the pre-engineering program or with an admission counselor at 1-800-CARROLL.