Waukesha State Bank Scholars Program
Deadline: February 15, 2017
Amount of Scholarship
Twenty $1,000 one-year scholarships will be awarded.
Conditions of Eligibility
- Applicants must reside or attend high school in Waukesha County.
- Prior to application for the Waukesha State Bank Scholars Program, the student must be an accepted applicant of Carroll University for fall 2017.
- The student must submit this application by February 15, 2017.
Conditions of Competition
- All application materials must be received on or before February 15, 2017.
- Scholarship candidates will be notified of their status.
- Waukesha State Bank Scholars Program Scholarship recipients will be awarded the scholarship by May 1, 2017.
Please contact the Office of Admission at 1-800-CARROLL or 262-524-7220, with questions regarding the scholarship.