Waukesha State Bank Scholars Program Application
Deadline: February 1, 2015
Amount of Scholarship
Twenty $1,000 one-year scholarships will be awarded.
Conditions of Eligibility
- Applicants must reside in Waukesha County.
- Prior to application for the Waukesha State Bank Scholars Program, the student must be an accepted applicant of Carroll University.
- The student must submit this application by February 1, 2015.
Conditions of Competition
- All appropriate documents must be filed on or before February 1, 2015.
- Scholarship candidates will be notified of their status.
- Waukesha State Bank Scholars Program Scholarship recipients will be expected to award the award no later than May 1, 2015.
While electronic submission is preferred, forms may be mailed to:
Attn: Debbie Morgan
100 N. East Avenue
Waukesha, WI 53186
Waukesha State Bank Scholars Program Application (pdf)